Friday, January 2, 2009

Year in Review Survey

Year in Review Survey

What did you do in 2008 that you’ve never done before? I was completely debt free and paid cash for everything in my apt.

Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make one last year

Did anyone close to you give birth? not that I recall

Did anyone close to you die? This year, several people passed away. It was definately a bad year for that.

What countries did you visit? none other than our very own.....USA!

What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? I would like to spend more time with family and friends, but I don't think that I was really lacking anything.

What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? There are a few actually.

What’s your biggest achievement of the year? being debt free and moving on my own again.

What was your biggest failure? I am going to have to go with saving money. I suck at it.

Did you suffer illness or injury? nothing TOO serious, I guess.

What’s the best thing you bought? Everything I got in my apt.

Whose behavior merited celebration? Lots of peoples. I am very proud of the people I chose to keep around me.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? one person that I thought was my friend and she turned out to be the total opposite.

Where did most of your money go? Bills, drinking (I had to be honest there), food, furniture.

What did you get really, really excited about? moving!!!!

What song will always remind you of 2008? not sure there is one particular song that sticks out for me on that.

Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Richer or poorer? Thinner or fatter? I am happier, more poor, and a little heavier.

What do you wish you’d done more of? I wish I had spent more time with the people that I care most about.

What do you wish you’d done less of? drinking.

Did you fall in love in 2008? I absolutely did.

What was your favorite TV program? anything on A&E channel.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? I don't hate anyone. Hate is a way strong word.

What was the best book you read? I read a lot of books in 2008, there isn't one that really stands out though.

What was your greatest musical discovery? I can't pick just one. Music is my life.

What did you want and get? I got the apt I wanted and everything that is in it.

What did you want and not get? self confidence. I am working on that though.

What was your favorite film of this year? hmmm. Pride and Glory was really good. I am sure there are a few others.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 30. Ugh. Jeannie and Maggie threw a huge party for me. I love my girls.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not sure. I am pretty content with where I am.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept for 2008? Mine pretty much stayed the same.

What kept you sane? Jeannie. And my mom. Pretty much all of my girls.

What celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Not sure.

Who did you miss? I miss some of the people in my life that meant more to me than they will ever know. I guess people walk in and out for a reason though.

Who was the best new person you met? I would definately have to say Maggie. She moved her in December of 2007, I didn't meet her until 2008. She is a wonderful person and she has amazed me daily with the friendship that we have. I love you Maggie and I am glad that you are here.

No comments: