Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thinking

I have had some things lying heavily on my mind this week. I am confused. I am sad. I am ok. I am mad. I am pissed. Lots of emotions lately. Some things have been going on in my personal life lately that have surprised the hell out of me. I guess that is supposed to happen sometimes, but it isn't a good feeling when those tricks (surprises) are played on the heart.

Did I turn niave when I fell in love? Did I open myself up to being hurt? Did I open myself up to lies, unfaithfulness, heartache? It sucks. Especially when you think you know someone so well and gave them so many chances, only to be let down.

I guess it is better to love and get hurt, then to never love at all.

3 comments:

Sarah Griffin said...

Not sure what is going on but I say the risk of getting hurt is worth it.

BekS said...

((((Amber))))

Nicki said...

Girl we all turn nieve when we love!