Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sundays Thanks

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only 4 days away! Where has this year gone?

Today I am thankful for:

~The Church for letting me help with the Thanksgiving baskets. It's been a tiring day, but I got to talk to lots of great people and I feel like I made a slight difference.
~My mom for letting me gripe to her and knowing that I am just venting and letting things go, and for her not judging me.
~My great girl friends for knowing just how to make me laugh.
~My dad for calling me several times a week just to let me know he cares even though he is 12-13 hours away.
~Running into old great family friends at Church.
~Knowing that I get to go see Aaron in a few weeks. (Finally meet Shannon and the kids)
~All the luxuries that I have in my life that many in this world don't.

No comments: