Thursday, September 16, 2010

Positive Vibes

Lately a lot of people seem to be negative all the time. I think it's time that I start posting on here again daily with positive things in my life.

~I am thankful for our God and the church that has taken me in to let me find my love for Him.
~I am thankful for my family and the things they do for me.
~I am thankful that I am healthy.
~I am thankful that I have a job when so many others don't.
~I am thankful for the Bible Study that started this week at my church.
~I am thankful for my girlfriends that are there no matter what.
~I am thankful for the boyfriend I have that entered my life at the perfect time.
~I am thankful for the kids that I am learning to teach Sunday school with.


What are you thankful for? what positive things are happening in your life? Leave me some comments!!!!!

No comments: