Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving week!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. This past weekend was great.

Friday night, Ben and I had dinner with his Dad (it was my first time meeting his Dad). It was a really good time. then I went to Cory's housewarming party and Ben stayed with his Dad.

Saturday, Ben and I went apartment hunting. We found one we really like and can't wait to start that new journey. Saturday night, we went to Talia and Mitchell's joint birthday party. It was a good time.

Sunday, we went to Church, hung out with my Mom and David for a bit, then home for a nap, laundry, cleaning, and cooking dinner.

I am excited for Thanksgiving. All the yummy food. Family time. Can't wait!

Today I am thankful for:
~my Faith!
~Ben
~my family
~my friends
~to being able to find a new home that is "ours"

"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live."
~Flora Whittemore

No comments: