Monday, December 6, 2010

the catch up blog

Well the Christmas season is quickly upon us. I am enjoying teaching Sunday school for the little ones and seeing them learn the true meaning behind Christmas. It makes my heart warm and happy.

Lots going on lately.

For those that don't know, Ben and I have decided to move in with eachother. He is moving into my apt in a week and then we are moving to a bigger place once my lease is up at the end of January. I am so excited about this. It just feels right.

My family could all use some prayers right now for strength and patience and most of all decisions that need/will be made in February. Please just pray.

For those that haven't noticed, I have a prayer list to the right side of my page. If you would like to add someone to my list, just shoot me an email at asimm24@gmail.com or leave a comment. Please continue to pray for those on my list when you can.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Please add your mom and her messy heart to your prayer list. I love you.