Thursday, December 30, 2010

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Well, it's that time of year again. Time to make those New Year's resolutions. Some you will keep, some that you have no intention of keeping. lol. In the more recent years, I have been trying to be more realistic about my resolutions and really keeping the promise/goal for myself. I think I did pretty good on last year's resolutions.

Hmmm. Let's see:

1. Spend way less money (don't go out as much, eat home more, etc)
-- this happened a bit.
2. Save more money (hoping to buy a house within the next 18 months - 2 years) -- this didn't happen at all.

3. Learn more about my Faith
-- this one I definitely did, as I was Baptized on Oct 17, 2010

4. Get more active in the Church --I became a volunteer with the Children's Ministry

5. Volunteer more --in 2010 I became a chair/committee team member for ALS in the Walk to Defeat ALS.

So, I would say that I did pretty well with my resolutions. I have some good ones in mind for 2011 that I will post in a few days. Have you started thinking on yours yet? Any good ones?

What are you thankful for in 2010?

No comments: