Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 1 of my 30 day blogging challenge

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

This is the most recent picture I could find of myself that I wouldn't mind posting. It was at my Baptism in October.


15 interesting facts about myself. hmmm. this might be hard.
1. I am 32 years old
2. I have one older brother and 2 younger step sisters
3. I have 3 nieces and 5 nephews. wow.
4. I have the most amazing boyfriend ever.
5. my family and I moved to Texas when I was 4 years old.
6. Prior to living in Texas, we lived in Kentucky.
7. I worked in the travel industry for a little over 12 years.
8. I currently work in Mortgage
9. I am looking to go back to school (again! lol) in the Fall of this year.
10. When I grow up, I would like to be a patient advocate and work in social services.
11. I am extremely close with some of my family and others not so much
12. I met most of my boyfriends family for the first time a few weeks ago
13. I would someday like to get married and have THREE children.
14. I am scared to death of having a child in this world.
15. There are 2 males in my life that mean more than anything in this world. One is my boyfriend, Ben. The other, is my nephew, Declin.

Wow. That was way harder than I thought it would be. hahaha.

No comments: