Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The ABCs of me!

{a} age: 32
{b} bed size; Queen
{c} chore you hate; cleaning the bathtub. Ben does that chore the best anyway!
{d} dogs; None
{e} essential start to your day; Dr Pepper or Coke
{f} favorite color; blue.
{g} gold or silver; Silver definitely or white gold.
{h} height; 5'5"
{i} instruments you play; None.
{j} job title; which one? I have 2: Appraisal Management Coordinator and 4506-T processor
{k} kids; someday
{l} live; I live in Irving
{m} mom's name; Rhonda
{n} nicknames; Am, Ber, Bear, AmberS
{o} overnight hospital stays; none
{p} pet peeve; I have a lot and I can't narrow it down to my biggest one. *gasp*
{q} quote from a movie; "don't talk about me like I'm not here!" "drink your juice Shelby" (can anyone guess the movie?)
{r} right- or left-handed; Right for writing and eating, left for anything else
{s} siblings; 1 older brother and 2 younger step sisters
{t} time you wake up; I wake up around 7 on both the weekdays and weekends. I just can't sleep in anymore
{u} underwear; for me or him?
{v} vegetables you dislike; peas, lima beans
{w} what makes you run late; I like to be early for everything
{x} x-rays you've had; Teeth, hand, tummy, brain, sinuses, the list could go on and on
{y} yummy food you make; I make a lot of good food actually. lol
{z} zoo - favorite animal; monkey!

2 comments:

The Jesse said...

steel magnolias!!! I LOVE that movie :)

Amber Schlaht said...

YES!!! I love that movie too!