Thursday, June 2, 2011

Need to vent and get opinions

I have had a post on the “tip of my tongue” for days and have debated on/off about writing it.

Warning: I’m going to tell you in advance, if you think this blog post is about you, it probably is.

Lately it seems that all people do is crap on each other. Whether it’s talking trash about someone and hoping they don’t find out. To flat out being mean to people. I have been seeing it happen to a ton of people I love and care about recently, including myself.

Honestly, is it worth it? It’s childish and immature. What kind of fulfillment do you receive from it? Does it make you temporarily feel better about that person? Does it make you then wonder if they will find out what you have said, so now you are nervous?

I just don’t understand. A majority of my life, I have kept male friends closer than females, because of what I stated above. Men don't act like this. If they get mad at you, they either tell you or act like it didn't happen and move on. I honestly don’t understand why women are so vindictive sometimes.

Does anyone have an answer?

No comments: