Wednesday, January 4, 2012

These are my confessions!

Today I am linking up with E at http://www.emyselfandi.com/search/label/Midweek%20Confessions

you should join us!




I confess that I am proud of myself for making some good goals for 2012 and already making the steps to achieve them.

I confess that I am incredibly happy that it is Wednesday and not Tuesday. I love short work weeks.

I confess that Ben and I celebrated our 1 month wedding anniversary yesterday with a date night at the movies to see War Horse.

I confess that something inside me has changed since I said those vows. Not sure I am ready to discuss it completely, but there is definitely a change.

I confess I am excited to see what 2012 brings us.

what about you? what do you confess?

1 comment:

E said...

happy anniversary!! what a special season of life! thanks for joining in!