Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Social



This week, I am joining up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!!!

Join us!





1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?
I think I was just a regular kid in middle school. High school, I was a gymnast and had been for many years. I was also a partier and liked to hang out with the older kids. Probably should have done less partying and more school work.

2. What were your favorite past times?
Shopping, talking on the phone, hanging out with my friends, slumber parties, gymnastics.

3. What songs were you obsessed with?(Backstreet Boys anyone?)
Hmmm. I listened to a lot of country music back then too. I am sure it was someone oh so hot that I thought I might meet and marry someday lol

4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe?
overralls. units. lol

5. Who was your celeb crush?
I probably still had a crush on Donnie Walhberg from NKOTB. lol

6. What were your favorite tv shows/movies?
Family Ties. Growing Pains. Who’s the Boss. Married with Children. The Cosby Show. The Wonder Years. Perfect Strangers. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Full House. Saved by the Bell. Family Matters. 90210. Friends!!!!

No comments: