Saturday, September 22, 2012

Life

It's been a while since I have had a post.

What's going on in our world?

I am back on the Humira shots and *crosses fingers* so far, I am doing well. I go to my GI this week and hopefully he will start weening me off of the Prednisone. I still have some days where I feel like absolute poo, but overall, I am doing well. I have had some sickness since I gave the ole immune system the boot again. I had a sinus infection and a stomach flu within a week of each other. YUCK!!!!

Other news? hmm.

I got a promotion at work. WOOHOO!!! I am the lead over my department now. I have taken on more responsibility and I am busy ALL day. Which I prefer. Makes the days go by faster.

Other than that, nothing really new with us. Declin is turning 5 this week. I can't believe it!!!!

Well, there is my update. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: