Thursday, September 5, 2013

A to Z because I am bored

A. Attached or Single - attached!

B. Best Friend- Ben and my Mom

C. Cake or Pie- cake! yummy!

D. Day of Choice- Saturday mornings

E. Essential Item- My phone or laptop

F. Favorite Color- blues, greens, purples

G. Gummy Bears or Worms- yes please lol

H. Hometown? I'm from Glasgow, KY. I grew up in Irving, TX.

I. Favorite Indulgence- beef jerky. Mainly Robertson's beef jerky

J. January or July - since I have been on Prednisone for a year and a half, I would have to say January since I get hot so easily

K. Kids? No!

L. Life isn't Complete Without- my family

M. Marriage Date- 12/03/11

N. Number of Brothers and Sisters- 1 biological brother, 2 step sisters

O. Oranges or Apples- neither!

P. Phobias / Fears? losing one that I love or having someone I love be chronically sick.

Q. Quotes- This too shall pass. (I tell myself this daily right now, sometimes every hour or minute)

R. Reasons to Smile- I always have a reason to smile. Laughter is the best medicine. I try to laugh a lot.

S. Season of Choice- Spring

T. Tag 5 People- Anyone who wants to do it.

U. Unknown Fact About Me: I have lost a lot of people that I thought were true friends since being sick. It's sad, but its not hard to reach out to someone with even just a few caring words.

V. Vegetable- okra (is that a vegetable?)

W. Worst Habit- smoking

X. Xray or Ultrasound- I have had so many of both in the last year and a half that I swear I glow now

Y. Your Favorite Food- scallops. yummy!

Z. Zodiac Sign - Leo

No comments: