Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hump Day!

Last night was a night of packing, separating clothes I no longer need from the ones I do need, as well as shoes. I am donating a whole SMALL box of shoes. For anyone that really knows me, this is a tragedy for me.

After all of that "fun", I watched the RNC (Republican National Convention, for those unaware).
There were some great speakers, including Laura Bush, George W. Bush, Fred Thompson, and Joe Leiberman. There was also a wonderful tribute to former President Ronald Reagan.
I can't wait to watch it tonight to hear Sarah Palin!!!

I want to end todays blog with asking for some prayers for the Lira Family. Mark, Annette, Kailey, and Katie (as well as the rest of the family).....my prayers are with you in your time of loss.

Also, I would like to wish Kate good luck on an interview she has set up within her current company!!!

1 comment:

Renea said...

WHOA!! a WHOLE box of shoes... allbeit small. nooo way!! Im shocked! Good job gilie.. the first step is admitting you have a problem! LOL