Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day weekend 2008

So where to start.......

Friday evening, I attended Kate's birthday party at the Republic in Las Colinas. Saw lots of LS2 friends and some friends that aren't members there. Had a great time. Probably drank a little more than I should (which is one of the many reasons I am so glad to have Ozzy in my life, he takes care of me).

Saturday morning, I took Ozzy back to his car, and then off to the house to pack a bag for my evening at Ben and Jeannie's. After a quick trip to Wal-Mart and some cleaning with Jeannie, we were able to get her 28th birthday party underway. I had a blast. Good to see old and new friends.

Sunday, I went home to begin the "relocating of boxes" part of my day. Since I am moving in less than 10 days, I needed to locate all of my boxes that have been randomly stuffed around the house (where ever we could find room to put them). I ended up having to pick up Ozzy from work that evening due to some "medical" problems that he was experiencing.

Monday, Ozzy and I pretty much laid around the house all day. Watched TV, went to pick up some food, watched more TV....you get the idea.

So......now I am at work today and realizing all of the stuff that needs to get done before my big move. EEK!

Well, that's all I got for today. Tomorrow is hump day, and evening for Ozzy and I to hang out with Jeff and Leah. YAY!

No comments: