Monday, September 29, 2008

Just one of those crappy days.....but I got some good news in the mix that I wanna announce.

Today has been a sad day for me. Some of you know and others will find out as it spreads through the grapevine/rumor mill. I am doing ok, but could be better. Jeannie and Kate are coming over tonight to have a girl's night and stay with me. We are gonna sit around the pool to drink a few and smoke a few. Things will get better.

So, now, onto the good news.....Jeff (my mom's husband as I was growing up and the man that raised me as his own daughter since the age of 8) and Maryann (his long time girlfriend....seriously, like 12 years or something) called me today to let me know they are getting married!!!!! I am so excited for them and I can't wait until the reception. Many of my friends know Jeff, and this is a great thing for him. The wedding is going to be small and just between the 2 of them on April 1, 2009. The reception will be that following Saturday in Atlanta. I can't wait to start making my travel arrangements. YAY!

No comments: