Friday, September 26, 2008

My weekend plans - last weekend in Sept, first weekend of Fall

Tonight, I am heading straight from work to Ben and Jeannie's to hang out with Ben, Jeannie, Declin, and my Dad.
Tomorrow, it's get up and clean the apt. Wrap presents. Then I am off to Declin's first birthday party!!!!
Sunday, I will be saying good bye to my Dad before he gets on the plane to head back to Kentucky. Then going to Ozzy and Jon's house to watch the Cowboy game and eat some burgers. That evening, the season premeire of my Sunday shows come on......Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. I am really excited about that.

I am missing out on April's birthday get together tonight. Hope everyone has a great time. Happy Birthday April. Love you girlie!

Today is my Uncle Joe's birthday, so Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: