Thursday, September 25, 2008

Karma

ok.....I know I have people out there who read this.........leave me some comments on if you believe in karma or some good karma stories.

Reason for asking, I believe that karma is real. I think that people who do shitty things will eventually get there paybacks in the end. I have seen some karma being returned today to someone who has done some mean and awful things to me and my friends. Does it satisfy me? no, it makes my heart ache and my stomach hurt for them.

So, tell me your stories and your opinions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karma, what's karma? Do I believe in Karma???? Well lets see, Sheila broke her toe, you laughed. You broke your toe, I laughed. I broke my toe, my mom laughed. My mom broke her toe and there was no one there to laugh so the toe breaking stopped there... Ya, I'm a believer!

Sarah Griffin said...

For the record, I didn't laugh when Sheila broke her toe and mine is fine. ( I didn't know about the other toes)

Amber Schlaht said...

Sarah.....you laughed when I almost split my head open on my cubicle at work. better watch out for karma!!! lol