Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tag! You're It!!!!

Tag RULES: Tell us about 6 unspectacular quirks that you have. Tag 6 following bloggers. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.


1. My laundry HAS to be folded a certain way. If they are not, I can't sleep or concentrate on anything else. This used to drive my ex-husband crazy because he would help with laundry and I would go behind him and refold everything.

2. I am a worrier. I worry about everything. I worry for my friends and family. I worry for myself. I can't help it. I have always been that way.

3. I have a shoe and handbag problem. It's really hard to convince myself that I don't need more of them.

4. I have an extreme fear of midgets/dwarfs/little people. I can't control it. If one appears where I am at, I have to leave and/or get away from them. I know it is silly, but I can't help it.

5. I also have a fear of dumpsters. I am so terrified of taking my trash out and finding a baby and/or animal in there. Same thing was water drains (gutters) on the street. I avoid them at all costs. Thank God that I have curb side trash pick up at my apartments.

6. When I find a song I like, I buy it....online or the CD, etc. I listen to it over and over until I get tired of it. I don't know why, its just what I do.

so......I don't know who to tag next.....if you feel like you want to do this.....just do it. lol

No comments: