Monday, September 8, 2008

The weekend of shopping!

Friday night, I hung out with Jeannie and Declin at their house for a while.

Saturday, I was up bright and early to go buy furniture. I bought my couch, chair, ottoman, mattress, box spring, and bed frame. Dropped all of that off at the house and went to a few other stores. Ended up buying 2 dressers (1 with a mirror) and a night stand.

Saturday afternoon/evening was spent hanging out over at Shelby and JP’s for Shelby’s birthday party. It was a blast!

Sunday, was breakfast with Ben, Jeannie, Declin, and Ozzy……then off to more shopping!!! I bought my computer desk and all of my bedding.

The big move is this weekend! I am so excited!

So much coming up in the next few weeks, I feel like I have been running nonstop for months now.

My dad will be in town on the 20th.
Declin’s birthday is the 24th, then his party is the 27th. I can’t not believe he is going to be 1 already. Where has time gone?
October 3rd, I will be going to Shreveport with Nicki.

Happy 28th Birthday Shelby!!!! Love ya girlie!

1 comment:

Sarah Griffin said...

Oooh. I love new house/apt shopping! Are you moving close to me by any chance?