Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ugh

do you ever have those days where you feel completely and utterly OVERWHELMED? yeah, that has been me for the last week. Lots going on in my life right now. It's good to have the friends I have and great to have the family that supports me. I know I will be ok when it's all said and done, but right now, I just feel like that isn't possible. I don't know which way to go, who to REALLY turn to, who I can trust and confide in, or really who I am right now. I will find myself again, and when I do, I know I will be a better person because of it all. Just send a few up for me if you get a chance.

3 comments:

BekS said...

I <3 U, Amba. :)

Let me know if you need anything!

Renea said...

I missed this post apparently.. I need to subscribed to you! I have totally been there and know what you are talking about... I remember.. "this too shall pass" and it helps. Believe it or not. Hugs girlie!

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I'm sorry you are feeling stressed, and overwhelmed. I know I'm like a million miles away but always know I am here for you anytime day or night! "Just call out my name, and you know wherever I am, I'll come running...." K, so cant really run from Cali to Texas but I will pick up my phone or send ya a text! ;)