Wednesday, November 5, 2008

catching up and praying.

I think that some prayers should be said today.....for each person, for our country, for loss, for happiness, for truth, for everything.

First, a long time friend of mine, Patty, and her husband lost their newborn baby last night. She was only hours old and they had to make the decision to disconnect life support. I can't even imagine what they are going through. They are certainly in my prayers.

Second, for my family that is going through some tough times right now. They need the strength to overcome what is being put before them and to move forward with these HUGE changes in their lives.

Also, I said in my last post that I am cutting relationships/friendships out of my life that are hurtful or harmful, I meant this. I have begun this process. Some hurt, some don't. Some are a huge relief off my shoulders, others aren't. It will all work out in the end as planned though. God is good.

Alot has been going on lately. I went to NASCAR on Sunday with some friends....Mark, Ulysses, Morgan, Rachel, Dan, Courtney, and Cody. It was a surprisingly good time. I am not a NASCAR fan.....but it was a blast.

This weekend, I am going to some dirt track races.

Nov 23, I am having a Pampered Chef party with Rachel hosting it. YAY!

Just a lot going on lately and a lot of thinking being done.

With all that said......Have a wonderful rest of the week.

No comments: