Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

Here I sit at work. I got stuck working from 4pm to 8pm today. Not much fun. I am gonna miss Mass. :( Oh well, I need the money. Got lots going on for the holidays. Can't wait to see some family!

Tonight, Steve and I are going (after I get off work) to LaVerne's (my step grandmother) home for a little gift exchange with LaVerne, my Mom, and David.

Tomorrow, Steve and I are going to my mom's for lunch and for the gift exchange with the rest of the family members. I love watching the kids open their gifts. And I can't wait to eat all the food. (Today I made a pumpkin cheesecake and Steve is making a jalepeno corn recipe to take with us tomorrow)

Friday, I will be at work bright and early, as I am opening.

Not sure what the weekend holds, but I am sure that it will be adventurous.

I have changed my personal email address from gmail back to yahoo. I have been having some problems with gmail lately. So please update your address books. ambersimmons24@yahoo.com


Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: