Monday, February 23, 2009

Some quick updates!!!!

It's been a while since I have done a real post on here. Things have been up and down over the last few months. I have had some really big highs and some really big lows. Most know that I was laid off in the middle of January. Scary!!!! Well, last week, I started a new job. It's with a mortgage company (thanks Lydia!). So far, I really really like it. It's lots of busy work, but it makes the days fly by. Everyone there seems to be really nice. I am looking forward to working there.

My dad was also laid off last week. After almost 33 years with the company. Sad, and extremely scary. Please keep him in your prayers. He made a huge decision with this.

I have been going through some personal stuff lately. Things I am not comfortable posting on the internet for the world to know. lol. But things look like they may be shaping up for the better. "If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it." I tell myself that daily.

I had a wonderful wonderful weekend. I had no plans set. I went out with Jeannie, Maggie, and Chris on Friday night. Saturday, I went shopping at Grapevine Mills with Ben and Steve. Then we did a whole lot of nothing on Saturday night. Sunday, woke up and we had breakfast with Nicki, went grocery shopping, then to Jeannie's to see little sick Declin (please say some prayers for him, his fever has been REALLY high), then we went over to Ben's to watch the NASCAR race.

There have been a lot of changes and challenges in my life recently. Some I can deal with and some that I have had a really hard time dealing with. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason; however, lately I have had a hard time trying to figure out the reasons.

I am being patient and waiting for what I hope will work out and be a wonderful life. Right now though, I have learned to take the hits and keep going.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful week! I will post again soon, promise!

1 comment:

Birdlegs1978 said...

Honey, keep your head up and know that we are all here for you! :) I'm so proud of you and how well you have handled life's challenges lately. You are an AMAZING woman! I love you and miss you!