Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eight is enough.

Eight Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to lunch with Ben and Steve
2. went to 2 different dart stores in Lewisville (1 of which is no longer open)
3. went to Mansfield for Steve's haircut (which didn't happen)
4. went to Steve's brother's house
5. went to my mom's house
6. went to Ben's house
7. went to Sherlocks Addison
8. went to IHOP

Eight TV Shows I Watch
1. The Bachelor
2. Intervention
3. The First 48
4. Manhunters
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives
8. Man VS Food

Eight Things on my Wish List
1. a job
2. good health
3. a degree
4. a great man that is perfect for me
5. to someday have children
6. world peace
7. a job
8. oh and a job

Eight Things I Look Forward To
1. getting a new job (see the pattern here?)
2. seeing Declin again
3. hanging out with my favorite girls....Jeannie, Maggie, and Nicki
4. clean sheets (mine are in the wash)
5. summer time
6. wildflowers in the spring (bluebonnets)
7. spending time with my Dad in June.
8. spending time with my Grandpa in April (I think???)

Eight Favorite Restaurants
1. Razzoos
2. Joe's Crab Shack
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Olive Garden
6. Outback
7. Arbys (I know, I know....it's not a restaurant)
8. Trail Dust

No comments: