Tuesday, September 22, 2009

so much going on, so little that I care to share lately.

Today is one month since Grandpa passed away. This month has by far been the hardest month of my life. It's not over yet either, we still have tons of firsts that he will miss. :(

In this month, I have learned a lot about myself and the people around me. I have learned who will be there for me. And I mean REALLY be there for me. Not just the type that say they will, but the ones that prove it time and time again.

I have learned that several people in my life are not at all what or who I thought they were. People disappoint me. Maybe I trust/place people to high on a pedestal, but I get tired of people continually disappointing. It's sad.

So, anyway that was my not so joyous update/blog. I promise to blog soon.

I miss you Grandpa. I think about you all the time. I love you. RIP.

No comments: