Sunday, September 27, 2009

Survey

Since I've been in a blogging slump lately I thought I would do a survey.....

1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush? White with green

2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today: talking to my dad about Declin

3. What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning? sleeping

4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago? watching TV

5. What Is Your Favorite Candy? caramel

6. Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club? yes, many times

7. What's the last thing you said out loud? "yeah"

8. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor? cheesecake with blueberries from Marble Slab

9. What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink? Dr Pepper

10. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping? couple of days

11. Have You Ever Made a Promise You'd Die to Keep? yes

13. The Last Sporting Event You Watched? football

14. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn? caramel

15. Who Is The Last Person You Sent an email to? my mom probably

16. Ever go camping? yes, not in a long time though

17. Do You Take Vitamins Daily? No, but I should

18. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? no, but I should

21. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw? sometimes

22. What Did Your Last Text Message say? "so an address....."

24. Where Is Your Dad? at the airport, leaving DFW to go back home :(

25. Look To Your Left, What Do you see? bed, clothes

26. What Color Is Your Watch? Don't wear a watch.

28. What did you do yesterday? cleaned my apt, went to Ben's for Declin, Nick, and Garrett's birthdays

29. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru? Depends

30. What Is Your Favorite Number? 24

31. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? my mom

2. Any Plans Today? watch the season premieres of some shows

34. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now? stress

35. Last Song Listened To? No idea

36. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards? yes

38. Favorite Pair of Shoes You Wear All The Time? flip flops

39. Are You Jealous Of Anyone? not that I can think of

40. Is Anyone Jealous Of you? Not that I know of

41. Do You Love Anyone? yes

43. What Do You Usually Do During The Day? during the week, I work. On weekends, it varies

44. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now? no

45. Do You Use The Word 'hello' daily? yes

46. Meaning of life? living, loving

47. Do You Like Cats? yes

48. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags? yes

49. How Did You Get Your Worst Scar? the one on my knee, I got from falling as a kid, then developing staph infection in it

50. Last big talk? Friday

51. Last Cd Played? no idea

52. Last Bubble Bath? yesterday

54. Last Meal? eggs and toast this morning

55. Have You Ever Dated Someone Twice? yes

56. Have You Ever Fallen In Love? yes

57. Have You Ever Lost Someone? yes

58. Have You Ever Slept Until 1pm? yes

59. Have You Met A Famous Person? yes, yes I have

60. List Four People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To? Nicki, Bo, my mom, my Dad

61. List Three Favorite Colors/shades: blue, purple, green

62. Laughed Until You Cried? yes

63. Went Behind Your Parents Back? who hasn't is the better question

64. Who Posted This Before You? not sure

65. Opinion on Abortion? It's not a form of birth control

66. Lowering The Drinking Age? no

67. Who Are The Best Huggers That You Know? Declin!

68. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? not sure

69. Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone? yes, but I just keep my mouth shut.

70. Something that makes you go "hmmmm?" lots of things

71. Would You Kiss Someone you just met? have before

72. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have? 3

73. Do You Want To Change Your Name? it's really a pain. lol

74. Last Time You Saw Your Father? last night

75. What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 9am

76. How Old Are You? 31

77. What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night? sleeping

78. What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room? my bed

79. Where is your bff? one is at the Ranger Game. Not sure on the others.

80. What can you not live without besides food and water? My family and my friends.

No comments: