Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What are you thankful for?

With so much negativity around the world lately, I have decided that I would like to start each morning with listing what I am thankful for. I am going to try my hardest to do this each morning.......

Today, I am extremely thankful to the church we have been attending for opening their arms to us.
I am also thankful that for the family and friends that are in my life.
I am thankful to have a job when so many don’t.
And I am thankful for my health.


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Reese said...

Yeah!! There you are. I have been missing your posts, girl. I am so happy Irving Bible Church is pulling you in. :-) I have been attending "The Village," I love it. I still want to meet up with you...Text me when you get a chance.
love
reese