Monday, November 2, 2009

Putting yourself out there….

Do you ever get to a point in life where you feel like no matter what, it hurts to put yourself out there?

Lately, I have felt the hurt with love, friends, family, etc. I am to a point where I don’t want to trust anyone or put my faith in anyone.

I have learned a lot in 2009 about people. People that aren’t supposed to hurt you (ie: your family) are the ones that can break your heart the most at times. People who are friends that you would think never would betray you, do. Putting your heart out there seems to never be safe anymore.

I am almost afraid to get to close to anyone now. For fear of losing them or being betrayed by them. I have VERY FEW people in my life that I trust…..and even then, I am not sure I trust them 100%.

Why is that?

No comments: