Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Drama.....

Lately it seems that everyone has drama. Maybe its this time of the year that stresses people out, maybe its immature people, maybe everyone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.....regardless of the reason, you can choose to NOT have that drama or negative attitude in your life. And that's what I choose.

So, since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I think it's time to pick up "things I am grateful/thankful for" again and post daily on here.


Today I am grateful/thankful for:

~my job and the opportunities they are giving me to advance.
~my boyfriend and his love
~the roof over my head
~the family I have even though they sometimes drive me crazy

I also think that I will start adding a quote or two just for fun.

"To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have."
-Ken S. Keyes, Jr.




I am sad to say that we have lost someone very near and dear to my family. RIP Gertie Mae Boudreaux. We love you and you will be missed. Say hello to Grandma and Grandpa for me!

2 comments:

JD said...

I agree... that as much as life is full of ups and downs, negativity and drama are a choice.

I much prefer peace!

I'm grateful for Jesus, who provides it in abundance.

Nicki said...

Love the new page design!