Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just because!

Copy and paste and post this on your blog!


What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch or Bleu Cheese

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
probably Texas Roadhouse. Ben and I love going there.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
hmmm. steak maybe?

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
cheese, mushrooms, pepperoni, and onions

How many televisions are in your house?
2

What color cell phone do you have?
black

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right for eating and writing, left for most other things

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
actually yes. lol. My gall bladder. My wisdom teeth. a sewing machine needle. you know, just the normal. lol.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I haven't lifted anything heavy in a while since my back has been hurt. Maybe Declin?

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
almost

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
absolutely not

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't think I would

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
sure

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
10-15 maybe

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
hmmm. I got a speeding ticket last Easter

Last person you talked to?
Michelle at work

Last person you hugged?
Ben

Fav Season?
Spring and Summer

Fav Holiday?
4th of July

Fav Day of the week?
Saturday

Fav Month?
April, May, June, July

Missing someone?
yes, I am missing Declin tons the last few days

What are you listening to?
Jack FM

Watching?
my monitor

Worrying about?
Declin.

First place you went this morning?
restroom

What's the last movie you saw?
I don't remember. eek.

Do you smile often?
I try to

Do you always answer your phone?
no

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
not sure, but it better be important

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I am good with my green eyes

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
vanilla to my Dr Pepper

Do you own a digital camera?
yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
I am sure we had some as a kid

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
to get my pictures professionally framed

Can you do push ups?
probably not

Can you do a chin up?
no

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
excited!

Do you have any saved texts?
no

Ever been in a car wreck?
yes

Do you have an accent?
probably a slight TX one

What was the last song that made you cry?
Amazing Grace. It gets me every time

When was the last time you cried?
Church on Sunday

Plans tonight?
ALS Walk meeting, then home to cuddle and watch TV with Ben

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
yes and I did. But I pulled out of it and that's why I am where I am today.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
breakfast, drinks, candy

Have you ever been given roses?
yes

Current dislike right now?
drama. I just really don't want it in my life, so I am eliminating it.

Met someone who changed your life?
MANY

How did you bring in the new year?
with Ben and my good friends at Cory's house

What song represents you?
Carry On by Pat Green or Conviction by Brandon Rhyder

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
no

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
yes

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Absolutely, I'm in it for the long haul

Does anyone love you?
yes

Would you be a pirate?
No.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever is stuck in my head

Ever had someone sing to you?
yes

Have you held hands with anyone today?
nope, not yet

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
NKOTB!!!!!

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?
umm actually no. It never ends well, always leads to drama.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
both

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
no

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
what don't they make fun of me for is the better question

Have you ever ridden on an elephant?
no

What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
I really don't know

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

No comments: