Monday, April 18, 2011

our trip to South Dakota and this week!

Ben and I both took a week off of work and hit the road for South Dakota to see (and me meet) his family.

Saturday (the 9th) was Ben's 30th birthday. His Mom planned a surprise birthday party for him and a lot of his family and friends attended. He was really surprised, it was a lot of fun.

While we were there, we visited the Corn Palace


We learned all about farming/ranching and seeds. We also learned all about the sand mines. It was interesting to learn all the facts that go with those jobs. It's a ton of work.

It was so great meeting Ben's family and them pulling me in like I was part of the family. I can't wait to see them all again!!

We ended up leaving on Thursday because there was a snow storm coming through that night. We missed it!!!!

This week is super busy! I somehow tweaked my back within the last 2 weeks and see a lot of Chiro appts with David in my future. haha.

Wednesday is my second ALS meeting for the Walk to Defeat 2011.

Thursday and Friday, I am working at my Church, Irving Bible (http://www.irvingbible.org/), for Easter events.

Saturday, our brand new deep freeze is being delivered

and then that evening I am hosting a birthday party for Ben.

Sunday, working at the Church again, then heading to the Texas Rangers game for Ben's birthday present.

No comments: