Thursday, June 23, 2011


Don't forget to go link up: http://www.perfectlyimperfectjenn.com/2011/06/breaking-ice-vol-3.html

I have some new followers so I thought this would be fun for y'all to know a lil bit more about me!


1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
hmmm. When I start something, I become extremely dedicated to it. Like it turns into a challenge for me.

2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I actually don't think I would.

3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?
there are actually too many to narrow it down. I like almost every song on the Christian station right now. I can't get enough of it.

4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:
get married
have babies
be a patient advocate

5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
"happiness heals like medicine, bitterness kills like a disease"

6) Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?
Starbucks!

7) What’s your birth date?
July 29

8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
this is a hard one. I don't think I keep anything hidden worth sharing. I am beginning to think I can cook though lol

9) What do you think of when you hear the word "blue"?
blue grass. It makes me think of Kentucky.

10) Finish this thought: I need . . .
to clock back in from lunch and get to work.

YOUR TURN!

No comments: