Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am linking up over at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday, you should really join in and link up as well. http://www.lifeafteridew.com/


So what if:

•My ADD is out of control today and I can’t concentrate on ONE.SINGLE.THING. Oh look! Something shiny!
•I stayed out to late with a good friend last night and I am tired today.
•I don’t want my frozen lunch today and am thinking about grabbing some fast food.
•we have NO plans for this weekend, and I can’t wait.
•my feelings are hurt because people aren’t the friends I thought they were.
•I am choosing to just walk away from said people instead of trying to mend a friendship that is one-sided.
•we are having Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight.
•I love Ben more everyday and can’t wait to see what our future holds!

No comments: