Friday, June 17, 2011


Joining up for confession Fridays over at http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/

I confess that I can't wait to go to the Farmer's Market in the morning


I confess that I can't wait to see my precious nephew, Declin, tomorrow afternoon
(he's the little one on the left)


I confess that I am also excited to see my brother and sister in law as well

I confess that I am done with one sided friendships. From this point on, I will be walking away from them. "the things we tolerate define the quality of our life."

I confess that I am so proud of our Dallas Mavericks

I confess that I am also excited that because the Mavericks won, I am wearing jeans at work today.

2 comments:

Stephy said...

Amen to not putting up with one sided friendships! I've recently decided to do that as well. There are so many better ways to spend one's time!

Amber Schlaht said...

Stephy,

the more I am working towards it, the less drama I am having. Crazy how that works. haha.