Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LOVE

a love survey on Ben and I

♥ What are your middle names?
Marie and James

♥ How long have you been together?
11 months today!

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
3-4 years

♥ Who asked whom out?
I think I might have asked him out actually. ha!

♥ How old are each of you?
Me-33 next month
him-30

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
mine, but not very often for them either

♥ Do you have any children together?
nope, maybe someday though

♥ What about pets?
no pets.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No, I went school in Texas and he went to school in South Dakota

♥ Are you from the same home town?
nope

♥ Who is the smartest?
We both have our smart moments and "blonde" moments lol

♥ Who is more sensitive?
I think this is equal for us, actually.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Texas Roadhouse!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
from DFW to South Dakota in April

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
probably me

♥ Who has the worst temper?
definitely me

♥ Who does the cooking?
that would be me

♥ Who is more social?
Me

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
we both are

♥ Who is more stubborn?
this might be a toss up as well

♥ Who hogs the bed?
he does!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
during the week, he does. On the weekends, I do.

♥ Where was your first date?
we had dinner and a movie at my apt.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
not sure actually. I met a ton of his family while I was in SD.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not too much.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Thanksgiving and Christmas 2010 were with my family. Maybe we can change things up this year though.

♥ Who is more jealous?
we both have had our moments

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
really quickly.

♥ Who eats more?
him. he normally eats what I don't finish. lol

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
we both do. every Saturday and/or Sunday

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Both

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him 99% of the time