Monday, July 18, 2011

My weekend recap.

I felt like this past weekend was super busy and I didn't have time to relax. I am exhausted today. haha.

Friday after work, I went to get my hair cut and colored. I got a totally new style and color/high light combo. I love it. Just a little shout out, check out William Edge Salon. They are amazing!!!! www.williamedge.com/


Saturday, I got up early. Got a pedicure, then went to Target to see what kind of summer sales they were having. I got some decent stuff for pretty cheap. I love Target.


I came home and unloaded the car, then Ben and I headed to Aldi for a little grocery shopping.


We came home, grabbed a quick snack, then headed over to Kristin's apt. We met Rebecca and Mike there too, then headed to the Vigilantes game!!!! It was so much fun. Who knew arena football could be so fun? lol


Sunday, we went to Church. Then we headed to my Mom and David's house to catch up and hang out. It was a good time.

Last night, I cooked a pork loin with cranberry sauce. I used Pioneer Woman's recipe. I swear, everything that I have cooked of hers has turned out amazing!!!

So that was our busy weekend.
This weekend is looking to be a little more relaxing, as we will be heading to Turner Falls, OK with some family and friends.

No comments: