Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket


I am so glad it's Friday and I figured I would join in on Mamarazzi's Friday Confessional. Join us and don't forget to link up.

I confess.....

I can't wait to eat at Texas de Brazil for the first time tonight.

I love meat and unlimited supplies of it.

I might try some meats that I am unsure about, just to say I did.

I confess.....

We are having a joint family pool party at our apt tomorrow and I intentionally didn't invite quite a few people to avoid drama.

I am tired of these people trying to always have all of the attention on them.

I confess.....

that I am annoyed when people do not call or show up as they said they would.

this is a huge pet peeve of mine. I mean how hard it is to pick up the phone and say plans changed.

that I stop talking to some people for this very reason.

I confess.....

That I love Ben more every day.

He is the man I want to spend my life with.

He is the one I want to father my children.

He completes me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some of those friends: the ones who have to be center stage. But they end up making other people mad. So you don't want to invite them but then they aren't so happy about that either! Happy Friday.

Amber Schlaht said...

re: allstarme,

I am slowly weeding these people out of my life. It's so much easier to just not have them around.

Have a good weekend!

Rachel said...

So glad you have someone in your life who completes you. It makes all the difference in life!

Have a great weekend!

Mamarazzi said...

i love what you said about Ben, very sweet!

i totally agree about people not calling, it's like they think they are THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. it's rude.