Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting to know me.....

Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
probably Candace Cameron (she played on Full House) or Punky Brewster

What type of pets do you have?

currently, we have none. I keep hoping for one, but probably won't happen until we have a yard.

What is your favorite color?
blues, greens, purples

What is most memorable about your high school years?
Gymnastics.

What word describes you best?
unsure

What is your greatest accomplishment?
um, going through a hellatious (sp?) few years with my divorce, some legal stuff, and major debt. I completely pulled myself out while my parents let me stay in their home for 3 years. When I moved out, I bought a brand new car in cash, all new furniture, and many other things. It was my fresh start and I did it!

What drives you every day?
my family (although some days they drive me batshit crazy as well. lol)

What is your favorite food?
seafood

Where do you want to retire?
not really sure. in the country, that's all I know.

What is your business goal this year?
to get donations for the ALS walk, more than last year and move forward to prepare for next year.

Where do you like to vacation?
somewhere where I can relax and read

Who do you admire?
I admire a lot of people. It's the ones that go unnoticed mainly that I admire. Ex: those that survive or go through a horrific disease; or doctors; etc

What is your mission?
my mission is to help people

If you were invisible, where would you go?
to sleep

What traits in others are you attracted to?
I am pretty outgoing. I like to help people. very sympathetic. able to listen.

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
hmmm. I will have to think on that one.

How do you want to be remembered?
as a God loving woman, a great mom (someday) and wife (again someday), someone who does what they can to help others

What would you do with a million dollars?
go on a vacation, buy a house, start back at school

If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
I think that I would want to be with Ben. He and I are good together. We have our own "island", it's called our apartment. haha.

You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?
hmmm. not giving into peer pressure. to be your own person, not a follower.

No comments: