Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday (1)

Today I am teaming up with Curious Georgi http://curiousgeorgi.blogspot.com/
(don't forget to go link up if you join us)

and Home is Where the Heart is http://chrissiwithani.blogspot.com/

for Thankful Thursday. You should join us!

Today I am thankful for....

1. my lab work coming back with everything normal except my Vitamin D levels.

2. my amazing husband who took off work to go to my appt with me next week so we can experience this as a couple.

3. for my amazing family (and by family, I also mean some friends that I consider family). even though they irritate the hell out of me sometimes, I still can't live with out them.

4. to have a job with co-workers that I have become really good friends with.

5. that Ben and I agreed to take a "marriage" class at Church. I am excited to learn the correct biblical way for marriage, and to meet couples to continue our journey with.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

My Captivating Life said...

Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for!

Candra Georgi said...

thanks for linking up!

look forward to more