Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tell me about YOU!

I borrowed this from Heather, who I think also borrowed. I thought I what a cute way to learn more about my readers.

This is quick and fun...for me to read. Here's what you do, leave me a comment and let me know the following!!

1. Who are you?

2. Do you blog, too? Leave me your link! I want to follow you! (if I don't already)

3. Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog?

4. How long have you been reading?

5. What keeps you coming back to my blog?

6. What would you like to see me blog about more?

7. What is something we have in common?

8. Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

1 comment:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

1. Who are you?

-Mia!

2. Do you blog, too? Leave me your link! I want to follow you! (if I don't already)

-Yes, my blog is The Chronicles of Chaos, www.thechroniclesofchaos.com. I'm pretty sure you're already following the blog, and I am grateful for it! :)

3. Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog?

-I honestly don't remember, but I'm glad I did find you!

4. How long have you been reading?

-It's been a little while, maybe 2 months or so?

5. What keeps you coming back to my blog?

-I like reading about your life! :)

6. What would you like to see me blog about more?

-I don't think you need to change a thing and just keep doing what you're doing.

7. What is something we have in common?

-We both have an addiction to soda - you for Dr. Pepper, me for Coke! :)

8. Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

-I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber! He's young enough to be my little brother, but I think he is so freaking adorable. I know, I know. :)