Wednesday, March 6, 2013

And just like that……a decision is made.

After lots of thoughts, research, prayers, asking other’s opinions, etc…..I have decided to add the 6-MP (talked about in my previous post) to my list of drugs.

After talking with the GI’s office some more, I feel like I can add this in and give it a try. (anything to avoid surgery at this point).

If I don’t like it, or I feel it isn’t working, or my blood/lab work gets crazy…..I will discontinue it.

So please keep me/us in your prayers.
Post a Comment