Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Defeated

Today is one of those days. I feel defeated. Defeated by my body fighting itself. Defeating by my body literally attacking itself. Defeated by Crohn's Disease.

I am sad. I am mad.

Just wanted to put this out there:

I have had a few requests lately that I give supplements a try from some friends and family that are selling them.

While I appreciate your thought and care, I simply can not accept these offers at this time. I am doing what is required to survive at this point.

My biggest issue right now is that I have a stricture (narrowing) in my small intestine which is entirely scar tissue.

Honestly, no supplement I take is going to get rid of scar tissue.

So please don't take it personal when I say no.
Please don't make me explain my reasoning for saying no.
Last time I checked, no still meant no. LOL

1 comment:

Aunie said...

Oh, this makes me sad. I'm thinking of you & sending good vibes. Say no all you want, lady!