Saturday, October 11, 2014

Quick health update

Just going to do some bullet point updates on what's going on with my health right now.



  • I'm back as inpatient at the hospital. 
  • Been here since Friday afternoon. what day is it now? How do we lose so much track of time in the hospital?
  • Hemoglobin and Platelets both dropped a bit over night. 
  • Kidneys and Liver are at normal levels now. 
  • Doctors appear to be observing me at this time and a little stumped.
  • I got a "blood bank" bracelet this afternoon with my number that they use for transfussions. So I am assuming something is about to happen.
  • Hematologist is re-visiting tomorrow to decide about central line placement and plasma exchange. 
  • I will update as I know more.
  • If you have any questions, please email me at asimm24@gmail.com



No comments: